Based on the groundbreaking attachment-based Braving Hope™ Treatment Model, our premier 12-week transformational program for betrayed partners will…
- Move you out of the devastation of betrayal
- Relieve your trauma symptoms
- Reclaim your personal power
- AND create the life and relationships you long for
Braving Hope™ 12-Week Coaching Program
Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Wow! For once in my life, I am able to find some peace and clarity. I have spent years in a fog, just barely getting by, allowing my world and my life to be consumed by betrayal and now I know by betrayal blindness. I allowed it to become a bad house guest in my mind and in my heart, constantly keeping me stuck in the hell of my past and self-destructing any hope of a brighter future. Thank you Michelle and your team for creating this very valuable program, for encouraging me to join the program for me, teaching me to put myself first, and to really take the time to work the program, deal with my issues and acknowledge and accept what my reality truly is and how to get unstuck and move forward.
After circling the drain for 50 plus years I heard about Braving Hope. I have attended 12 step meetings for years, and I love them. But they don't have the in-depth knowledge and experience you will receive from working the program with Michelle Mays. The weekly coaching calls allows you to ask questions one on one with Michelle specific to yourself and the weekly exercises. This program has helped me to look at the very thing that has kept me stuck for 50 plus years. To acknowledge it, accept it, shake the shame of it and allow myself the courage to Brave Hope and to Brave Forward!
The Braving Hope program has been an absolute life changing experience for me. The information that I learned in the weekly videos, workbook and coaching calls has helped me understand all of the emotions and anger that I have been feeling. This program has helped me discover my true self, set boundaries and establish healthy practices so that I can heal and start living with more hope and joy.
Michelle's knowledge and experience has been crucial to my recovery. I have participated in several support groups for divorced women, but as a betrayed partner of a sex addict, this is the program that will target my significant needs and guide me to the appropriate steps needed in my healing journey.
After two years of healing work I felt really stuck in my relationship with my partner. I had a sense that something was missing in our healing process, but didn't find the answers till I participated in Braving Hope. Now my partner and I know what we can do to support deep healing in our relationship and create intimacy between us. Most importantly though, I know that I will be more than fine regardless of what happens in my relationship. I trust myself more than ever, and I'm excited by what I'm finding in my self-discovery process.
Best money and time spent learning and strengthening myself to be a better person, partner and parent. So rich! Thank you Michelle and team!
Comprehensive, intensive and "deep dive" into the devastating and lonely world of the multifaceted experiences of trauma related to sexual addiction and infidelity. From the excellent video and written content to the insightful and authentic coaching calls and group support, you quickly realize that you are not alone on your journey of grieving and healing. If you are truly ready to work through your losses and explore your resilience, this is the program for you!
After many attempts to find my way out of the chaos of betrayal, I chose to enter the program skeptically. I understood the facts at this point, but could not apply them to my life in an impactful way. I followed the program, watched the videos, did my workbooks, attended calls... and slowly the change began. A true wave of understanding and hope came over me. It was an experience I will never forget - it was so peaceful and calming! I finally understood myself, what was happening inside me and what I longed for. I knew I did not have all the answers, but I had found a path out, and I was at peace with where I was! I am grateful to Michelle for the restoration of my hope, for the support in finding myself, and the realization that my future is mine to create.
This program was a life changer for me. I went from being profoundly sad, to feeling empowered and at peace. It helped to understand that my feelings were normal, and that I was not responsible for my partner’s cheating. I got my power voice to use in all aspects of my life.
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.